Sophie The Giraffe
Born in 1961, on the 25th of May, Sophie's name references the feast day of Saint Madeline Sophie Barat, and her success is legendary in France where she has been the most beloved teething toy ever since! Soft, light and easy to grasp, Sophie the Giraffe is perfect for little hands and makes a happy sound when squeezed. Babies especially love her bumpy head to sooth their teething gums. The reasons for Sophie's popularity are many:
- Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie the Giraffe's body. provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object.
- Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused and stimulates baby's hearing.
- Taste: Sophie the Giraffe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew like ears, horns, legs. She is perfect for soothing baby's sore gum when teething and is completely safe.
- Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint.
- Touch: Sophie the Giraffe is perfect for baby's small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to the touch, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify.
- Sophie is Phthalates and BPA free.
- Made in Rumilly, French Alps, France