Pura Baby Stainless Steel Infant Bottle
Pura Kiki is a BPA-free feeding system that grows with your child!
Pura stainless steel bottles are the safe and environmentally conscious choice for your baby. Unlike every other bottle on the market, Pura bottles are the only NON TOXIC CERTIFIED bottle on the market, are compatible with a wide range of nipples and spouts, and are dishwasher safe! Join the legion of happy Pura users... your baby will thank you!
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel
- No plastic components!
- BPA-free and will not leach toxins like plastic bottles and rings
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle.
- Wide neck slow flow Pura 100% silicone medical grade nipple
- Infant bottles are compatible with wide neck nipples from Pura, ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown's™
- This bottle is designed to grow with your child; it easily converts into a sippy bottle or straw bottle by simply changing the nipple out for a sip spout
- Silicone travel cap included
Why a Non-Plastic Bottle?
Because even BPA-free plastic can leach petroleum by products and other chemical components of plastic when heated, scuffed, scratched or worn. Recent studies show that even BPA-free plastic products can still have BPA due to cross contamination at the factory. Are plastic bottles worth the risk?
The simple solution – get rid of plastic!
Pura is the only 100% plastic-free feeding system on the global market, and it is the only bottle on the global market to be NON-TOXIC CERTIFIED.Holds 325ml/11oz