Micro Mini Deluxe LED Scooters
The original multi-award-winning lean-to-steer 3-wheeler for kids is still the top beginner scooter in the market!
The current generation of the popular Mini MICRO Kickboard features motion activated LED wheels with no batteries required and a telescopic handlebar so that it can always be set at just the right height as your young rider grows. The deck has raised rubberized details to give small feet extra grip when scooting and the coloured metallic finish of the steering column gives the Mini MICRO Deluxe Kickboard an extra luxe look. This version also has an increased maximum rider weight of 35 kg.
- Intuitive lean-to-steer mechanism
- Telescopic handlebar, adjustable from 44cm to 63cm
- Wide non-sagging deck is low to the ground for added security
- Premium quality non-marking wheels & performance bearings for the smoothest ride
- Lightweight yet robust design
- Gets kids active while developing confidence & coordination
- Smoothest ride for indoor & outdoor use
- Swiss design and engineering
- 2 year warranty included, please register your scooter at https://microscooter.ca/pages/warranty
Unique in the market, the non-sagging fiberglass-reinforced flex deck offers greater stability and control, allowing children to ride with confidence. The highest quality polyurethane (PU) wheels and ball-bearings also create a wonderfully smooth glide -- and a quiet ride (a joy for both parents and children!) The rear foot brake provides additional control for the rider.
Low to the ground and large enough for two feet, the Mini MICRO makes it easy for riders to hop on and off or to switch from pushing to simply enjoying the ride. Its light weight makes it easy for parents or kids to pick up and carry when necessary.
For added convenience in transportation and storage, the aluminum steering column can be easily detached by way of a child-resistant safety catch on the underside of the scooter.
The Mini MICRO makes scooting fun for young children while helping them to develop their balance, coordination and motor skills. Moms and dads love it for its ability to get their youngsters moving both independently and, best of all, enthusiastically!
Recommended age 2+, but commonly goes to toddlers as young as 18months that seem to take to it like fish to water. The youngest child to ever master it in our store was a well-balanced 15mo old!