My Wishlist

Close

Doctors warn parents of choking risk from trendy amber teething necklaces

Doctors warn parents of choking risk from trendy amber teething necklaces
Posted on

Very sad. There was a safety notice issued just before Christmas by the US Food and Drug Administration, alerting parents to cases of children dying or being seriously injured after choking on the jewellery. We never felt comfortable carrying these, popular as they are, particularly since our own research found the supposed effects of these necklaces were not supported by modern science.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/top-doctors-warn-parents-choking-13841995?fbclid=IwAR2ZQJN4-vNzZWxbuzOEBRwdUMULsFd_O2DQ4xKs0Y-srIgDGp9gKQwcZfQ

Hello You!

Join our mailing list