Sola the Goat
Meet your baby's new friend – Sola the Goat! This teething toy starts as pure natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea and is minimally processed into a durable 100% pure natural rubber teether. Certified BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, painted with food-grade paints, Sola the Goat is completely non-toxic, earth friendly, biodegradable and is produced sustainably.
- 100% pure natural rubber
- certified non-toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine free, food-grade paint
- Sealed hole – hermetically sealed design prevents the accumulation of bacteria, mould and dirt
- Textured ears, tail and hooves sooth and massage sore gums during teething
- Promotes sensory development
- Contrasting colours for visual stimulation
- Different textures for tactile exploration
- Perfectly sized for baby’s hands
- Soft enough for baby’s mouth
- Develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Develops a sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness
- Introduces social development through interactive play
- Sparks the imagination
- Produced sustainably and biodegradable.