They say that necessity is the mother of invention, and we couldn't agree more. On a family vacation, Mompreneuer Carla Schneider was desperate to soothe her newborn son, who would fuss whenever his pacifier went missing. In an aha moment, she took a hotel sewing kit and a plush toy and created what is now, 18 years later, an extremely successful invention called The WubbaNub.
Just like the day you met your newborn, you’ll fall instantly in love with WubbaNubs. Wide-eyed, curious, and clumsily cute, they love to play and are quite content to keep your baby company all day long. The unique style of the WubbaNub pacifier allows it to remain close and easily positioned by the baby, so it won't go missing!
- Newborns less than six months of age or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething)
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made with a Soothie medical grade, latex free pacifier
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- WubbaNub functions as one! Patented design may prevent pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten!
- Carefully calculated weight and size of the plush animal keeps the WubbaNub Pacifier near baby's mouth, whether in the car seat, baby sling, carrier and stroller and even while you hold your baby!
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
- Hand Washable or Machine Washable